Tutorlive.in is an online networking community that connects its members through a variety of services that it provides to its members. This document covers the terms and conditions under which these services are provided.
- Your registration as a member of Tutorlive.in or the use of any of the features and services on Tutorlive.in , either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Tutorlive.in reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of Tutorlive.in, do not register and you will not be authorized to use Tutorlive.in services.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of Tutorlive.in , and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
- Through the use of this site, you agree to hold Tutorlive.in harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any claims.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- You may not make any content item originating from Tutorlive.in available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from Tutorlive.in.
- Tutorlive.in provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
- The content on the website is posted by Tutorlive.in, visitors and its members. Tutorlive.in will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. tutorlive.in can not be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is Tutorlive.in's policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within 7 days.
- The opinions and reviews expressed on the site belong to the users and Tutorlive.in cannot be held liable in any way about the content of the opinions and reviews. The platform allows users to express their views about different schools, teachers and training centers.
- Information about the schools posted on the site is obtained from their official websites, other source on the internet and in some cases by calling the schools.
- Tutorlive.in should not be thought of as the authority and the final guide in your decision making.
- Tutorlive.in at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- By uploading the logo of your institute, you give Tutorlive.in the right to use the logo on Tutorlive.in website as well as on any Tutorlive marketing material.
- If you are a visitor on our website and if you update any personal contact information such as phone number or e-mail address, Tutorlive.in & its associate turors reserves the right to contact you over Phone calls, SMS or E-mail. If the intention was for tutoring/learning, or seeking information about our product & services, Tutorlive.in team will guide you accordingly via phone call, SMS or e-mail.
While using the web site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree not to:
- Post, publish or transmit any messages that is false, misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invades another's privacy, offensive, promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or religion or caste, infringes another's rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violates or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Upload or post otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use guidelines.
- Collect screen names and email addresses of members for purposes of advertisement, solicitation or spam are prohibited.
- Tutorlive.in doesn't allow registration for Home Tuition Agencies & Organizations who are engaged in providing products or services similar to that of Tutorlive.in (or) who is engaged in collection of data from Tutorlive.in website and sharing/utilizing it for the benefit of competitors. If there are any such registrations, Tutorlive.in reserves the right to terminate those accounts without any prior notice & without processing the refund of subscription associated to those accounts. Tutorlive.in also reserves the right to initiate any legal proceedings if any 'Home Tuition Agencies or Organizations' contravenes condition as stated above.
- Kindly clarify your doubts before you make a payment to upgrade to any of our premium membership plans or buy extra coins. Once a payment is made, it cannot be refunded.
- Before availing any of our advertising packages - Sponsored Listing, Branding Package and Banner Ad, kindly understand the benefits the packages offer. The payment made for any of our Branding packages is non-refundable.
- In case you have any doubt or query, please drop an email at email@example.com . We’ll get back to you within 2 working days.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of website or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Access or search the Sites Content or Services with any engine, software, or tool.
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the tutorlive.in Site without a written agreement.
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Post text, messages, graphics or materials that are sales offers, advertisements, or promotions for products or services.
- Tutorlive.in reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the Tutorlive.in Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. Tutorlive.in shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release Tutorlive.in from all claims arising from such activity.
Except for the Content submitted by members or users, the Tutorlive.in Service and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by Tutorlive.in or its licensors. You acknowledge that the Tutorlive.in and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Tutorlive.in Service contain Tutorlive.in proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the Tutorlive.in Site, or Tutorlive.in Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in Tutorlive.in policies and procedures. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, Tutorlive.in and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Tutorlive.in Service not expressly granted by Tutorlive.in to you are retained by Tutorlive.in.
Limitation of Liability
THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL tutorlive.in, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
Tutorlive.in MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
Tutorlive.in MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES.